GTD – Getting Things Done
GTD® VIRTUAL WORKFLOW COACHING
Our GTD® Virtual Coaching program combined instruction, installation, and implementation of the GTD® methodology. The program is tailored to your specific roles and responsibilities to gain greater control and perspective.
Learn More About GTD >>
Program Focus and Objectives
• Provide an understanding of the best practices for managing workflow
• Ensure optimum personal tools and processes in place
• Experience one-on-one real time coaching of the capturing, clarifying, organizing and
• Identification of significant horizons of focus and their contents
• Established fundamental practices in applying the GTD® methodology.
• Long-term engagement that supports steady improvement in GTD®
• Five or Nine x 60-minute coaching sessions session scheduled at the intervals to match
your tailored GTD® learning plan over 2-to-3-month period
• Delivered using virtual meeting software
• In order to get the full value and achieve defined objectives, an investment of time
between sessions implementing these practices will be necessary
• An opportunity to receive a personal evaluation based on the powerful Kairo survey to
support personal strategies for implementing the GTD® best practices.
• 1-year subscription to GTD connect is included
THB 65,000/THB 115,000*
The program is offered as a package of five/nine sessions
*Fee is exclusive of VAT
GTD MASTER TRAINER & COACH
- Master trainer in GTD® Level1 Fundamentals
- Trainer in GTD® Level2 Projects & Priorities
- GTD® Workflow coach
- GTD® Virtual Workflow coach
Arweekarn comes with strong business background having been working in various commercial positions in Maersk Line, the global container shipping company. Her last position was Thailand Country manager of MCC Transport, the Intra Asia arm of Maersk Line.