YOUR MIND IS FOR HAVING IDEAS, NOT HOLDING THEM ™
WORKSHOP: GTD Fundamentals and Email Management
The headwinds we face in life today are formidable. Emails and instant messages come in at a relentless pace. Calendars fill up. Distractions abound. We are consistently busy, but we lack the sense that we are focused on the right things. We seldom celebrate real achievement. Home life suffers, at the mercy of the demands of our professional lives, and vice versa.
- Do your people sometimes feel like they are working harder but falling further behind?
- Are they working more hours at the expense of their home life?
- Can increased productivity really go hand-in-hand with lower stress level?
- Are they making optimal use of the technology tools they have to maximize their productivity?
ABOUT THE COURSE
Based on the New York Times bestselling book, Getting Things Done® Training provides a straightforward and practical methodology to help teams and individuals to dealing with changing priorities, shifting resources, and the sheer volume of emails, calls and texts
The results of applying GTD includes greater focus and effectiveness in a more relaxed manner. It can help create space for longer-term strategic work, while instilling confidence that the right things are actually getting done.
(0.5 – 1 Day)
The Five Steps of Workflow – a model for analyzing and optimizing the way we work everyday:
Capture – reduce distraction and free up mental space by collect everything that has our attention, from emails to
important things that occurs to us in the shower
Clarify – reduce distraction and free up mental space by collect everything that has our attention, from emails to
important things that occurs to us in the shower
Organize – create an effective, leakproof system, using available tools and technologies, that is easily accessible as and when you need them
Reflect – ensure complete perspective on the moving parts in your world, so that everything gets the right amount of attention
Engage – have the confidence that at any given moment you are focused on the right thing
FOUNDATION – understand why GTD matters and reflect what is the productive state
CAPTURE – reduce distraction and free up mental space by collect everything that has our attention, from emails to important things that occurs to us in the shower
CLARIFY – a systematic approach to decide what things that we have captured mean to you and how best to move them forward
ORGANIZE – create an effective, leak-proof system, using available tools and technologies, that is easily accessible as and when you need them
- Deal with email backlog
- Structure email for action management
- Reference filing
- Getting inbox to zero
REFLECT – ensure complete perspective on
the moving parts in your world, so that
everything gets the right amount of attention
ENGAGE – have the confidence that at any
given moment you are focused on the right
Format: Live online classroom
Duration: 2 x 4-hr live online sessions and 4-month reinforcement program
Class size: 20 participants maximum
Investment: THB 195,000 subject VAT
PARTICIPANT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- GETTING THINGS DONE® book
- Participant Guide
- GTD® Workflow map
- 16-week reinforcement program
David Allen’s New York Times bestseller, Getting Things Done, has been recognized as the ultimate book on personal organization and has been translated to more than 30 languages
GTD® VIRTUAL WORKFLOW COACHING
Our GTD® Virtual Coaching program combined instruction, installation, and implementation of the GTD® methodology. The program is tailored to your specific roles and responsibilities to gain greater control and perspective.
Program Focus and Objectives
- Provide an understanding of the best practices for managing workflow
- Ensure optimum personal tools and processes in place
- Experience one-on-one real time coaching of the capturing, clarifying, organizing and reflecting behaviors
- Identification of significant horizons of focus and their contents
- Established fundamental practices in applying the GTD® methodology.
- Long-term engagement that supports steady improvement in GTD®
- Five or Nine x 60-minute coaching sessions session scheduled at the intervals to match your tailored GTD® learning plan over 2-to-3-month period
- Delivered using virtual meeting software
- In order to get the full value and achieve defined objectives, an investment of time between sessions implementing these practices will be necessary
- An opportunity to receive a personal evaluation based on the powerful Kairo survey to support personal strategies for implementing the GTD® best practices.
- 1-year subscription to GTD connect is included
THB 65,000/THB 115,000*
The program is offered as a package of five/nine sessions
**Fee is exclusive of VAT
- Master trainer in GTD® Level1 Fundamentals
- Trainer in GTD® Level2 Projects & Priorities
- GTD® Workflow coach
- GTD® Virtual Workflow coach
Arweekarn comes with strong business background having been working in various commercial positions in Maersk Line, the global container shipping company. Her last position was Thailand Country manager of MCC Transport, the Intra Asia arm of Maersk Line.